Workplaces throughout the world are confronted with low employee engagement, lack of enlightened leadership, and resistance to change in the face of ever increasing whitewater and mounting complexity.
What can be done to meet these challenges?
Our vision at Exploring Forward-Thinking Workplaces™ is to collaborate with others to co-create workplaces where every voice matters, everyone thrives & finds meaning, and change & innovation happen naturally.
In 2016, we launched a collaborative initiative that was designed to harness and leverage our collective wisdom to discover new ways of solving these challenges. This initiative also serves as a model to demonstrate new ways to collaborate to harness and leverage our collective intelligence.
Attend Our Workshop
Attend our workshop where you will discover new insights and learn new capabilities that drive greater performance today—and better enable you to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
The problem of course has been that these problems have resisted being solved in many workplaces for many years. However, the workplace of the future won’t be created by the few but by everyone collaborating and working together in new ways—this is fundamentally what you will learn to do in this workshop.
The workshop will be led by a veteran transformational leader, Bill Fox — the Co-founder and CEO of CONTAINER13. You will learn how to overcome the obstacles presented by lack of engagement, old fashioned leadership, and resistance to change. You will a receive a complete briefing on the most significant insights and strategies that are being uncovered in the global and workplace conversations.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to create conversations that uncover shared wisdom and lead people to collaborating and working together in new ways.
- The most significant & surprising insights that we’ve learned from the ongoing global workplace conversations with 35+ business executive and thought leaders.
- New questions to ask and new ways to ask them that allow people to share and appreciate each others perspectives.
- How to develop a more forward-thinking mindset and be a transformational presense for creating the forward-thinking workplace.
- The workshop will be delivered in four online sessions over a four week period beginning the week of April 24, 2017.
- The weekday and time of the sessions will be determined based upon a polling of the people who register to come up with the optimal schedule that meets the needs of everyone as much as possible.
- Because we expect to have an international audience, we may elect to hold two separate programs that run concurrently in order to accommodate international timezones and schedules.
- This is the initial launch of this workshop and the pricing reflects a discounted rate of $97 for the four sessions.
- If financial need is preventing you from registering, we will admit up to 3 people at reduced or no cost. Please email email@example.com if you would like to apply.
- Of course, there is a complete money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason at any time—no questions asked.
- Attendance at all sessions, session handouts, and session recordings.
- 12 months of access to all the interviews at Exploring Forward-Thinking Workplaces™ (Note: if you are already registered, we will automatically renew your next annual subscription at no cost.)
- 30 Minutes of free coaching and consulting by phone or Internet with Bill Fox.
- Attendance is limited to 13 participants. If more than 13 people register, we will consider running more than one program during the same period.
Register today to receive the $97 Early Bird Pricing (after April 7th, the price increases to $139.)
[stripe name=”CONTAINER13″ description=”Forward-Thinking Workplaces™” amount=”9700″]